Vision and Mission Statement
The vision of Hebron Theological College is to provide quality theological, ministry training and materials for learners and training organisations.
Statement of Goals Hebron Theological College is committed to the following Goals:
1. To develop and provide accessible training for Christian ministries – lay, pastoral, theological, youth, missions and woman’s ministry.
2. To prepare competent Christian leaders by emphasising the practical application of Christian theology.
3. To prepare learners to achieve their full potential in their chosen vocations irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, class or ability.
4. To facilitate transformation and moral regeneration through offering affordable spiritual upliftment programmes, especially to members of the previously disadvantaged majority.
5. To offer accredited and registered qualifications on a variety of academic levels.
6. To focus on the Christo-centric study and application of God’s Word relative to the Church and social concerns.
7. To promote Christian research and scholarship.
8. To conduct the administration of the College competently by the application of a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 standard.
9. To continually review, upgrade and improve the quality and methods of education and training.
10. To co-operate with other Christian educational institutions, churches, schools, the SA Qualifications Authority, the Council for Higher Education and the Department of Education in the promotion of best practice in theological training.
11. To comply with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
1. Commitment to best practice principles and methods.
2. Commitment to the Christian faith.
3. Commitment to equity, moral regeneration and the transformation of society